If you don’t have dental insurance and are nervous about getting work done due to fear of costs, know you are not alone. Many people avoid getting checkups or seeking help for obvious and painful dental problems because they think they need dental insurance. The problem is teeth issues don’t resolve themselves — they only worsen.
Family Dentistry of New Jersey (FDNJ) helps you access dental care even if you do not have dental insurance. We are proud to be helping residents in Howell, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas get first-rate dental service at affordable prices.
You don’t need insurance to schedule an appointment with our team — we provide several options to dental insurance. Get in touch online or go ahead and schedule an appointment to enjoy better oral health today.
The Best Alternatives to Dental Insurance
Don’t let anxiety over dental costs keep you up at night or away from the dentist. FDNJ has a wide variety of dental insurance alternatives and we don’t require insurance for any procedures or services we provide. If you are a veteran or senior and do not have dental insurance, we offer additional discounts. Our dental payment options include:
1. The Prepaid Plan
The FDNJ prepaid Healthy Smiles Value Plan is the ultimate alternative to dental insurance. The prepaid plan delivers plenty of benefits:
- Easy enrollment: All you need to do to qualify for this plan is fill out a form. Complete registration with the full membership fee and enjoy instant access to benefits.
- Extensive coverage: The prepaid plan covers two periodic dental exams, two regular cleanings, two fluoride applications, a set of checkup X-rays, an emergency exam and an emergency X-ray.
- Cost-effective fees: Adult membership fees for this plan are $345 yearly, with the value totaling $485 with emergency service. Membership fees for children between 3 and 11 years old are $295, valued at $445 with emergency care.
- Multiple discounts: Besides providing various complimentary membership perks, we also offer extensive discounts, including 50% off full mouth X-rays, 20% off fillings, root canals and extractions, and a 10% discount on veneers, dental surgery and denture services. We provide a $500 discount on Invisalign, as well.
FDNJ designed the Value Plan to support our patients who don’t have access to dental insurance, offering fewer restrictions than dental insurance companies.
2. Interest-Free In-Office Payment Plans
Please ask our friendly staff about our in-office payment plans when scheduling your visit. These plans help our patients get the treatment they need without waiting for 3rd party financing. Our team is happy to offer interest free in office payment plans to make dentistry affordable.
3. Long Time and Short Term Financing for Extensive Work
CareCredit provides a simple and flexible way for you to pay for large and small dental treatment plans and procedures . With this specialized credit card you will have more financial access to more comprehensive care like dental implants or cosmetic dentistry.
CareCredit offers promotional financing options to cover out-of-pocket expenses, and you can use this payment method for dental work at FDNJ. You can apply online for this card, and if you’re approved, you can instantly use it for your dental costs.
4. Debit, Credit, Check and Cash Payments
We accept debit and credit cards, checks, and cash straight after your appointment. These payment methods provide a convenient way to pay for dental procedures if you don’t have insurance. Again, you don’t want to put off dental work because the situation will only worsen with time.
Why Choose FDNJ as Your Dentist?
FDNJ provides 100% patient-centric care whether you have first-rate insurance or not. Benefits of visiting our dental office include:
- Affordable service: FDNJ is proud to deliver cost-effective dental work so that no patient has to skip treatment due to financial fears. We are upfront about treatment costs, so you won’t have to stress about surprise bills or unplanned add-ons.
- Quality and experienced dentistry: We are voted one of New Jersey’s top dentists and have over three decades of experience delivering quality dental health services.
- Extensive work: Our team handles a range of services, including routine cleanings and checkups, crowns, veneers, implants, bridges, Invisalign, whitening, full cosmetic rehabilitation, and implant retained dentures.
No Dental Insurance? No Problem. We’ve Got You Covered.
Don’t let the cost of dental work fears keep you from investing in your smile. At FDNJ, we understand that not everyone has access to dental insurance, so we deliver a range of options for you to prioritize your oral health.
Whether you need emergency work done or want to invest in a dental payment plan that covers you all year round, FDNJ can help. Contact our friendly and professional team to discuss the best prepaid plan or option for you. You can also schedule an appointment online or call 732-458-2288 for more information.